House Romanow is one stop place for design and creation of hospitality and corporate spaces. House Romanow in cooperation with Romanow Architects are registered RIAI practice providing wide range of architectural and interior design services.
- Planning Applications
- Fire Certificates
- Disability Access Certificates
- BCAR Certification
- Wine & Alcohol Applications
- External Seating Applications
- Feasibility studies
- Concept design
- Space layout
- Commercial kitchen and bar design
- Electrical & Mechanical layouts
- Interior design
Whether creating furniture for restaurants, coffee shops, hotels, offices, we work closely with the Clients to achieve unique and made to fit pieces. We offer a combination of strong design sensibility, utmost attention to detail and fine craftsmanship. Our expertise ranges from designing and manufacturing benches, tables, seaters, sofas, shelving, counters and more.
- Commercial kitchen design service
- Bespoke steel design & fabrication
- Extraction and ventilation systems
- Procurement of equipment
- Procurement of coldrooms
- Bar design
- Bespoke bar fabrication
- Design of Cocktail stations
- Project management
- Design & build service
- Commercial kitchen design and supply
- Commercial bar design and manufacture
- Bespoke stainless steel fabrication
- Bespoke joinery
- Bespoke furniture
- Lighting specialists
- Audio & visual specialists
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Structural engineering site inspections where required
Our experts will help you to articulate what your identity is and what you stand for.
+ Brand development, we define your vision, set your values & parameters.
+ Branding strategy, we develop a map for the signage and marketing elements, menu boards, directional signage, ticketing.
+ Brand refresh, if your project undergoes a refurbishment your branding might require a revamp too. We will analyse with you if your branding is in tune with the changes the refurbishment brought in and if the branding stands the time.